Smoke free family
If you currently live with a family member in the Stoke-on Trent area who is pregnant and you’d like to quit smoking, we’re here to help.
The best way to protect your loved ones. Pregnant women exposed to passive smoke are more prone to premature birth and their baby is more at risk of low birthweight and cot death.
How we can help you to stop smoking:
- We’ll help you create a personalised quit plan
- Free access to e-cigarette starter packs and 8 weeks’ supply of e-liquid
- Advice on what nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) would be best
- Health Coaches can prescribe NRTs and quit aids such as gums, patches and inhalators
- Regular one-to-one phone or video calls
- Support for up to 12 weeks
Benefits of stopping smoking for your family
Tips on quitting
Did you know that you're up to 4 times more likely to quit successfully with the help of your local stop smoking service?