Smoke free pregnancy
If you’re struggling to quit smoking while pregnant, we can help you to quit.
Our fully qualified Health Coaches will provide you with one-to-one personalised support to help you make a quit plan and set a quit date.
How we can help you to stop smoking while pregnant:
- We’ll help you create a personalised quit plan
- Support for up to 12 weeks post-partum
- Free access to e-cigarette starter packs and 8 weeks’ supply of e-liquid
- Advice on what nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) would be best
- Health Coaches can prescribe NRTs and quit aids such as gums, patches and inhalators
- Regular one-to-one phone or video calls
Benefits of stopping smoking in pregnancy
Tips on quitting
If you have pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting, patches may be a better quit aid for you.