Smoke free life
If you are living with a mental health illness and live in the Stoke on Trent area, we can help you to quit smoking.
Our fully qualified Health Coaches will provide you with one-to-one personalised support to help you make a quit plan and set a quit date.
How we can help you to stop smoking:
- We’ll help you create a personalised quit plan
- Free access to e-cigarette starter packs and 8 weeks’ supply of e-liquid
- Advice on what nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) would be best
- Health Coaches can prescribe NRTs and quit aids such as gums, patches and inhalators
- Regular one-to-one phone or video calls
Benefits of stopping smoking for your mental health
One in three smokers show signs of poor mental health. Stopping smoking can be equally as effective as antidepressants in combatting depression.